vShare Helper is designed to let you install the vShare app onto your iOS or Android device using your Windows computer. The bigger screen on your computer makes it much easier to follow the instructions for downloading vShare directly to your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
There isn’t any need to Jailbreak or Root, and all users can take advantage of the features that the vShare app has to offer.
How to Use vShare Helper:
Before you begin, you need to make sure that you have the most up to date version of iTunes on your computer:
- Open iTunes. It can be downloaded from the official source here.
- On the menu bar click Help
- Click Check for Updates
- If there is an update, iTunes will guide you in downloading it
You are now ready to install vShare Helper.
- On your Mac or PC, open your web browser
- Download vShare Helper by tapping the button above and unzip the file.
- Now run the helper app to install it onto your computer, this is safe to do
- You will now see a vShare wizard on your screen, pick the location that you want the helper app to be installed to
- Next, click IPA File Auto Associate
- Click Install
- Wait for the installation to complete and then click on Go
- You will now see a message asking you to connect your device to your computer, do this and a screen will load
- Look in the bottom right-hand corner; you will see the icon for vShare and underneath that, the words, when complete, Idle and Used Space
- Tap the vShare icon, vShare will now be installed onto the connected iPhone or iPad
vShare App Features:
vShare is a useful tool that offers several features to make things easy for you.
- Simple download
- Works on all iOS devices without needing Jailbreaking
- Helps you to download vShare App onto your iPhone or iPad using your computer
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
- Install tons of apps, games, ringtones, themes and much more
- Enjoy a selection of modified games and apps
- Provides help in backing your files up
- Helps you to transfer music straight to your Music app
- Lots more to enjoy
Alternative Download Method:
You can also directly install the vShare app on your smartphone. Follow the tutorials below for step by step tutorials.
How to Use the vShare App:
- Tap the vShare icon on your device home screen
- When it opens, tap the App tab
- Choose the games, apps or other content that you want to download, tap on them and follow the on-screen instructions
Note: If you download music and want to put it into your music app, you must have iTunes installed.
If you can’t get on with vShare, it doesn’t have what you want, or some apps are not working, try one of the other app installers. You can check out our recommendations for apps like vShare here.
vShare Helper is an incredibly helpful tool that makes installing and using vShare dead simple. Try it and let us know how you get on with it; for more useful tips and tricks you can follow us on Facebook.