vShare Helper is designed to let you install the vShare app onto your iOS or Android device using your Windows computer. The bigger screen on your computer makes it much easier to follow the instructions for downloading vShare directly to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
There isn’t any need to Jailbreak or Root, and all users can take advantage of the features that the vShare app has to offer.
There are two ways to get the vShare app up and running on a desktop computer.
Before you begin, you need to make sure that you have the most up to date version of iTunes on your computer. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Launch iTunes
- Click Help > Check for Updates
- If an update is available, iTunes will provide you with instructions
- Open iTunes. It can be downloaded from the official source here.
- On the menu bar click Help
- Click Check for Updates
- If there is an update, iTunes will guide you in downloading it
You are now ready to install vShare Helper.
- On your Mac or PC, open your web browser
- Download vShare Helper by tapping the button above and unzip the file.
- Now run the helper app to install it onto your computer, this is safe to do
- You will now see a vShare wizard on your screen, pick the location that you want the helper app to be installed to
- Next, click IPA File Auto Associate
- Click Install
- Wait for the installation to complete and then click on Go
- You will now see a message asking you to connect your device to your computer, do this and a screen will load
- Look in the bottom right-hand corner; you will see the icon for vShare and underneath that, the words, when complete, Idle and Used Space
- Tap the vShare icon, vShare will now be installed onto the connected iPhone or iPad.
- If vShare Helper cannot install the vShare app for you, then download an alternative app installer that works just like vShare and even more.
vShare Helper for PC is by far the easiest way to install vShare on your iPhone or iPad, so give it a go and tell us how you get on using it.
Method 2: Using Android Emulator
vShare Android can also be used on your PC but, because APK files are an Android format, you will need to install an Android emulator first. We recommend using BlueStacks for this, one of the most popular and reliable emulators:
- Using this ( link ) download BlueStacks onto your PC
- Next, download the ( vShare APK ) on your computer
- When you see the BlueStacks emulator icon on your desktop, click to open it
- Using the search bar, find vshare.apk and click on it to install
- Wait, this may take a few minutes to complete
- When the install has finished, vShare on your PC or Mac is ready for use.
With vShare on your PC, you can enjoy Android apps that you wouldn’t get any other way, and you can enjoy the benefits that you don’t get with a mobile device – better graphics and far more RAM, enabling you to play bigger and better games on your computer.
vShare is a useful tool that offers several features to make things easy for you.
- Simple download
- Works on all iOS devices without needing Jailbreaking
- Helps you to download vShare App onto your iPhone or iPad using your computer
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
- Install tons of apps, games, ringtones, themes and much more
- Enjoy a selection of unofficial games and apps
- Provides help in backing your files up
- Helps you to transfer music straight to your Music app
- Lots more to enjoy
Other Download Methods:
You can also directly install the vShare app on your smartphone. Follow the tutorials below for step by step tutorials.
- Tap the vShare icon on your device home screen
- When it opens, tap the App tab
- Choose the games, apps or other content that you want to download, tap on them and follow the on-screen instructions
Note: If you download music and want to put it into your music app, you must have iTunes installed.
If you can’t get on with vShare, it doesn’t have what you want, or some apps are not working, try one of the other app installers. You can check out our recommendations for apps like vShare here.
vShare Helper is an incredibly helpful tool that makes installing and using vShare dead simple. Try it and let us know how you get on with it; for more useful tips and tricks, you can follow us on Facebook.