vShare App is one of the top iPhone “Jailbreak Free” alternatives, offering premium, paid and free apps, many with extra features.
In vShare app you will find quite a choice of Cydia tweaks for iOS devices, all fully working without relying on jailbreaking.
Supported iOS Firmware’s :
Download for Android devices is also possible. Check the download button below for more details.
PC users can download the vShare Helper app from the download button below.
Popular Apps :
Everything in vShare AppStore is FREE and you can choose from some of the best modified apps as shown below .
How to Use vShare Store :
Once vShare is successfully downloaded to your iOS or Android device, it is a simple matter to use it for downloading your games or apps:
- Open vShare by tapping the icon on your home screen
- Choose your favorite category
- Choose from the list of available games or apps
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download your game or app
vShare is Safe and Legal ?
This means that using vShare is a kind of legal way to modify, offering the content without the dangers that go with other illegal modifications.
You can do all this safe in the knowledge that vShare is fully protected with built-in SSL encryption.
Why You Need vShare ?
With the latest iOS 12 offering so many new features you might wonder why you need vShare.
vShare offers thousands of paid apps for “FREE” that you can’t get any other way on iOS 12 and not installing it means missing out on a great chance.
vShare Features :
- App Store Apps – lots of app store apps, free and paid, all free to download
- vShare Apps – tons of vShare-only apps, including popular games emulators, movie streaming apps, screen recorder apps
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps that have been given extra features, including Spotify++, Terraria TV and MovieBox
- Modified Games – your favorite games for free, all with extra features, such as Terraria, My PlayHome, GTA and more
Frequently Asked Questions ?
- What is vShare ?
- Is vShare Safe to Use ?
- How to Fix White Screen on vShare
- vShare is Not Working . What to Do ?
- Can I Delete vShare ?
- Are there any Apps Like vShare ?