vShare is a feature-packed installer with tons of apps and games to choose from, bringing even more functionality to an already open platform.
Downloading vShare onto your Android device requires manually downloading the application package file, also called APK. Here’s how to do it.
- Download the APK file from the download button above. Ignore the security prompt that you get after the download and press, OK.
- Find the file on your device; it will be in your Downloads folder, and double-tap it.
- Now on Chrome, select Settings and enable the Allow from this source option; if you don’t, you can’t install the app
- Wait for the vShare Android app to be installed onto your device, and then you can use it.
- If it is not working for you, please download an alternative like ACMarket app.
Note: If you prefer to use your computer to install the file, check out the guide on using vShare Helper.
For Android users, the vShare app offers plenty of features, including:
- The ability to download any iOS app or game
- There is no need to register with the app to use it
- Android developers can use it to get an idea of how much traffic an app might gain
- vShare is for using on a try-before-you-buy basis – if you like what you use, consider purchasing it through the official channels to support the developer
- Tons of apps, games, ringtones, wallpapers, themes and much more
- Updated daily with new content
Using vShare to download apps and games is simple :
- Open the app and tap the category you want, choose from apps, games, wallpapers, ringtones
- Choose the app etc. that you want to download and tap it
- Wait for it to be installed and you will see the relevant icon on your home screen or, in the case of a ringtone, theme or wallpaper, in your settings app
vShare is the original app installer for unofficial apps and games, but if you find that it doesn’t have what you want or a particular app doesn’t work, there are alternatives. Have a look at our top tips for apps like this one.
For Android users, vShare is an excellent opportunity to try out unofficial apps and games. See how you get on and tell us what you think in the comments below; for more Android tips, follow us on Facebook.