vShare is a feature-packed installer with tons of apps and games to choose from, bringing even more functionality to an already open platform.
How to Install vShare on Android :
Downloading vShare onto your Android device requires manually downloading the application package file also called APK. Here’s how to do it .
- On your Android device, go through Settings to Security and open it
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option , if you don’t, you can’t install vShare
- Download the vShare APK file from the download button above.
- Find the file on your device, it will be in your Downloads folder, and double-tap it
- Wait for vShare to be installed onto your device and then you can use it.
Note : If you prefer to use your computer to install the file, check out the guide on using vShare Helper.
vShare Android APK Features :
For Android users, vShare offers plenty of features, including:
- The ability to download any iOS app or game
- There is no need to register with the app to use it
- Android developers can use it to get an idea of how much traffic an app might gain
- vShare is for using on a try-before-you-buy basis – if you like what you use, consider purchasing it through the official channels to support the developer
- Tons of apps, games, ringtones, wallpapers, themes and much more
- Updated daily with new content
How to Use vShare on Android :
Using vShare to download apps and games is simple :
- Open vShare and tap the category you want , choose from apps, games, wallpapers, ringtones
- Choose the app etc. that you want to download and tap it
- Wait for it to be installed and you will see the relevant icon on your home screen or, in the case of a ringtone, theme or wallpaper, in your settings app
vShare Alternative :
vShare is the original app installer for modified apps and games but if you find that it doesn’t have what you want or a particular app doesn’t work, there are alternatives. Have a look at our top tips for apps like vShare.
For Android users, vShare is an excellent opportunity to try out new versions of the apps and games, as well as try the modified versions of some very popular apps, like Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++. See how you get on and tell us what you think in the comments below; for more Android tips, follow us on Facebook.