vShare is a well-known source of modified content; loads of apps and games that have been tweaked or modified to provide more features and functions. While it is easy enough to download directly to your iOS device, there is another way that is even easier – a small tool called vShare Helper. This uses your PC to install vShare to your iPhone or iPad, providing you with an easier way to download and bypassing the need to install Cydia first.
vShare Helper is proving very popular and is packed with useful features for Windows PC users.
vShare for PC Features :
- Easy to download and use
- Uses your PC to download vShare to your iOS device
- No requirement for Cydia
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Allows you to easily install from thousands of themes, apps, games, ringtones and much more
- Lots of modified apps and games to choose from
- Also provides assistance in backing up your files
- Any music downloaded is transferred to your Music app
- Plenty more features
How to Use vShare on PC :
First, you need iTunes to be on the latest version on your PC:
- Launch iTunes
- Click Help > Check for Updates
- If an update is available, iTunes will provide you with instructions
Method 1: using vShareHelper.exe
Now vShare Helper can be installed following the tutorial below.
- Open your PC or Mac browser and download ( vShare Helper )
- Extract the contents of the file and run vShare Helper so it is installed to your computer
- The vShare Wizard will appear on the screen; choose where vShare Helper is to be installed to
- Click the button that says IPA File Auto Associate and then click on Install
- When the installation has finished, click the Go button and a popup message will request that your device be connected to the computer – do so
- A new screen will load and, in the bottom-right corner you will see the vShare icon and the words “When complete”, “idle” and “Used Space”
- Tap on the vShare icon and wait for vShare to be installed on your iPhone or iPad
Method 2: using vShare Android APK Emulator
vShare Android can also be used on your PC but, because APK files are an Android format, you will need to install an Android emulator first. We recommend using BlueStacks for this, one of the most popular and reliable emulators:
- Using this ( link ) download BlueStacks onto your PC
- Next, download the ( vShare APK ) on your computer
- When you see the BlueStacks emulator icon on your desktop, click to open it
- Using the search bar, find vshare.apk and click on it to install
- Wait, this may take a few minutes to complete
- When the install has finished, vShare on your PC or Mac is ready for use.
With vShare on your PC, you can enjoy Android apps that you wouldn’t get any other way and you can enjoy the benefits that you don’t get with a mobile device – better graphics and far more RAM, enabling you to play bigger and better games on your computer.
Alternative vShare Download Methods :
If you want, you can install vShare onto your device without using your PC; just follow the instructions in the linked tutorials:
How to Use the vShare App:
Once vShare has been installed, using it is easy:
- Find the vShare icon on your home screen and tap to open the app
- Choose the content type that you want to download, i.e. apps, games, ringtones, etc.
- Tap the name of the app or game that you want and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Recommended Apps :
Be aware that, if you opt to download music, iTunes needs to be installed otherwise the music cannot be sent to your Music apps.
vShare Alternative :
vShare is comprehensive and versatile, offering a huge range of games and apps. You may want something different; if so, there are other apps like vShare that offer other apps and tweaks.
vShare Helper for PC is by far the easiest way to install vShare on your iPhone or iPad so give it a go and tell us how you get on using it. Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.