Isn’t it annoying that you have to pay for great features on an app? Take Spotify, for example; great app, but if you want the premium features, it’s going to cost you a monthly subscription. Not any more. Spotify++ comes to the rescue and provides all the premium features.
That’s right, completely free.
As if that weren’t enough, you don’t even need Cydia to get it.
What makes this so unique?
How to Download Spotify++:
The fact that you need a third-party app installer called vShare to get Spotify++. vShare is full of modified apps, tweaks and games, and it’s all free. Here’s how to get it:
- Download vShare app installer – follow the linked guide
- Tap the vShare app icon on your iPhone home screen to open the app
- Search for Spotify++ using the search feature
- Tap on the result and then tap the Install button
- Follow any on-screen instructions
- When Spotify Plus is installed, the icon will appear on your home screen
- Close vShare and go to Settings>General>Profiles
- Find and Trust the World of Enterprise profile
- Close settings, open Spotify Plus and stream away!
So simple to do
Still not convinced?
Then take a look at what Spotify++ offers, in addition to the stock app features:
- It’s not ad-supported – no irritating popups
- Download as much as you want – no limits
- Track scrubbing is unlimited
- Skip as many tracks as you want
- You don’t need Cydia
- Supported on all iOS devices
- Very easy to use
- Loads more cool features
But wait, there’s more
Stop vShare Crashing:
vShare is not an official app; you can’t get it in the iOS app store because Apple won’t allow it. Because it uses enterprise certificates that have expired, Apple will revoke the certificate and vShare will crash. That means Spotify++ will crash too.
Want to know how to stop that?
Its simple; download a recommended VPN when you use vShare and your app certificates will be protected.
Now it’s your turn
Give vShare and Spotify Plus a try and tell us what you think.
For more useful tips, follow us on Facebook.