Originally released as a desktop game for the Microsoft platform, Minecraft has enjoyed huge success, to the extent that it was soon released in mobile format for both Android and iOS. Minecraft is one of the simplest games ever released, with basic graphics but it is also one of the most fun games. The idea of Minecraft is to build a home and survive by gathering resources, growing your own food, crafting weapons and fighting enemies.
Minecraft Pocket Edition is proving just as popular but you do have to pay for it when you purchase it through the official channels. We’re going to show you how to get it for free.
How to Get Minecraft PE :
Minecraft PE is available for Android and iOS and we’re going to tell you how to download it on both platforms:
Method 1: Using vShare
To get Minecraft PE for free on your iOS device, you will need vShare app. This is an external app installer that gives us hundreds of thousands of different apps and games for free, modified and tweaked with new features and better performance. Here’s how to use vShare to download Minecraft PE:
- Download vShare to your device using the linked guide
- Open vShare and look for Minecraft PE
- Tap the right result, tap Install and wait for Minecraft PE to be installed
- When Minecraft PE is fully installed, tap your home screen icon and start playing it.
Method 2: MineCraft APK
To install Minecraft PE onto your Android device, you will need to follow the steps very carefully:
- Download one of the Minecraft PE Mod files from below
- Go to our Android installation page and follow the instructions to download the APK onto your device
Fix Minecraft PE Errors :
If you find that Minecraft PE does not work, you can fix it quite easily using one of the following methods.
First, we need to tell Apple that the app source is trusted:
- Launch your Settings app
- Open General > Profiles and find the correct profile
- Tap it, tap Trust and close your settings app
- Minecraft PE will now work
You may experience issues with Minecraft PE crashing after a few days. This will happen because the app certificate has been revoked as being unofficial. The only way to stop this from happening is to use a VPN on your device; this will let you browse the net, download software and play games in complete safety, legally and securely.
vShare is one of the best sources for unofficial iOS apps, a great alternative to Cydia. Download Minecraft PE and share with us how you get on with it. For more top tips you can follow us on Facebook.