vShare is one name that most iOS users are well aware of, given that it was once a popular Cydia repository for modified content. Now you don’t need Cydia to use vShare, which is great news for those users on earlier firmware like iOS 8.
vShare is still a great source of tweaked and modified apps, and games, so keep reading to see how to download it on iOS 8. Before that, we’ll take a brief look at the features iOS 8 brought to the table.
How to Download vShare on iOS 8:
To download vShare onto your iOS 8 device, you have the option of two methods – one using your device, and one using your computer. Choose your method and follow the tutorial:
Method 1: Configuration Profile
This method requires only your device and the internet, preferably Wi-Fi:
- Open the download button in your Safari browser
- On the page that opens, tap on Install so that the profile can be downloaded and installed
- When Settings has opened, tap Install Profile and the input your device passcode; this will open Safari
- Tap on Install vShare and then on Install on the confirmation window and Settings will open again
- Tap Install > Next > Done and wait; the vShare installation will complete
- Go to the vShare icon on your home screen and tap to start using it.
Method 2: vShare Helper
vShare Helper comes to us from the vShare developers, a neat tool that makes installing vShare dead simple. Rather than using your device, vShare Helper uses your PC or Mac to install vShare on your iPhone or iPad. Check out our vShare Helper page for more details and a download guide:
Deleting vShare :
If you find that you need to remove vShare from your device, it is easy to do, and there are four ways you can do it. Click the link below for details on all four methods, all easy and all removing vShare from your device quickly:
Common vShare Installation Errors :
vShare is simple and reliable, but you may encounter one or more installation errors. Don’t panic, these are simple to solve, and you can find details of all the errors and their solutions at the link below:
vShare has and always will be the popular choice for adding tweaked apps and games to our devices. It works well on iOS 8 so give it a shot; download it and let us know what you are using it for. If you want more tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.