vShare App allows you to download awesome 3rd-party tweaks and mods on your iPhone.
Update: Quite recently Apple revoked the certificates of major 3rd-party app stores that facilitated the installation of unofficial apps. Since then vShare has also been affected and now has stopped working. However, there are some working alternatives for iPhone users, like the TutuApp. Download the app from the link below.
Downloading vShare on iOS 13 is really very easy to do.
- Open this page on your iPhone or iPad using Safari browser – none of the other browsers work so well
- A vShare page opens with some information about the app; have a read and then tap the Install option so the profile can be downloaded
- Now the Profile page in your iOS settings app will open; tap Install Profile
- Put in your passcode if you are asked for it
- Safari browser opens; tap the Install vShare link, and a confirmation box opens
- Tap Install and Settings opens again
- Tap Install > Next and, on the last page tap Done
- When you see vShare on your home page, the installation has finished
- If you don’t see it have another go; it might take one or two attempts
Let’s move on
Yes, you can and there are a couple of reasons you might want to delete vShare from your device. First is that it just doesn’t offer what you want, in which case, check out the list of alternatives below.
The second reason is because of errors – while most are easy to fix, sometimes, the easiest way is just to delete the app and start over. There are four ways you can do it, check out the guide below for all the uninstallation details:
vShare is one of many app installers released and is also one of the most comprehensive, but it may not be for you. There are some alternatives that also have support for iOS 13, so check out the app below.
AppValley App is a 3rd party app store for iOS devices.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.