vShare app is full of useful apps and games that iPhone users can utilize to enhance their user iOS experience.
Update: Since Apple has revoked the vShare app on iOS 12, it has since temporarily stopped working. We recommend you download an alternative app installer called TutuApp. Download from the link below.
How to Download vShare on iOS 12:
Follow the steps below to download the vShare app on your iOS 12 device.
- Open the Safari browser and tap on any of the download buttons above.
- You will see a page about vShare, tap the Install directly link so that the profile may be installed
- Wait until the Profiles page in your Settings app has opened and then tap the Install Profile link
- Type your passcode, and Safari browser should open
- Tap Install and then tap Install to confirm the download
- Wait until your Settings app opens once more and then tap on Install > Next > Done
- Look for the icon on your home page; if it is there, you can use the app. If it isn’t, repeat the steps.
- If vShare is still not working for you, then download an alternative app installer, there are quite a few good ones released so far.
How to Delete vShare:
If you feel the need to delete vShare from your device, you can do it in safety and very quickly using one of the four methods detailed in the link. It won’t take long and will not affect anything else on your device.
vShare will always be a popular choice for iOS users, and now that Cydia is not required, more people can use it. Download it and follow us on Facebook to get all the latest updates and news.
AppValley App is a 3rd party app store for iOS devices.