vShare has support for iOS 12 and is full of useful features that you can read ( about ) here.
Download vShare on iOS 12 :
- Open Safari browser and tap on any of the download button above.
- You will see a page about vShare, tap the Install directly link so that the profile may be installed
- Wait until the Profiles page in your Settings app has opened and then tap the Install Profile link
- Type your passcode, and Safari browser should open
- Tap Install and then tap Install to confirm the download
- Wait until your Settings app opens once more and then tap on Install > Next > Done
- Look for the icon on your home page; if it is there, you can use the app. If it isn’t, repeat the steps.
- If vShare is still not working for you, then download an alternative app installer, there are quite a few good ones released so far.
Method 2: vShare Helper
vShare Helper was developed by the same developers to help you install the app on your device using your computer. Find out how to use it by clicking the link:
How to Delete vShare :
If you feel the need to delete vShare from your device, you can do it in safety and very quickly using one of the four methods detailed in the link. It won’t take long and will not affect anything else on your device.
Common Installation Errors :
Installation errors are quite common on this app, but they are also very simple to fix. There are a few that you might come up against so visit this page to find out what they are and how to quickly fix them.
Does vShare Void Warranty?
No, your warranty is not voided by using a vShare app on your iPhone or iPad. It is a perfectly safe and legal app to use and cannot affect your warranty in any way. vShare is a conduit for other apps and games; its more like an app store that has much content to choose from and all of it is safe. The developers keep vShare legal and updated; they do have their reputation to think of, after all! Downloading vShare is easy, and if you are at all concerned about your warranty, you can always delete it if you need to take your device in for repair and then install it again afterward.
vShare Alternatives :
While vShare offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of apps and games around, other alternatives offer a few different tweaks and apps. Take a look at our list of the best alternatives.
vShare will always be a popular choice for iOS users, and now that Cydia is not required, more people can use it. Download it and follow us on Facebook to get all the latest updates and news.