vShare can be used by anyone, regardless of iOS device and firmware; it is completely free and it supports iOS 11. For full details ( about ) the app follows the link and read on to find out how it works.
How to Install vShare on iOS 11 :
To install the vShare app on your iOS 11 device simply pick one of the following methods and follow the steps:
Method 1: Configuration Profile:
- From the Safari browser on your device, tap any of the download buttons above.
- On the vShare page, tap on the link that will Install the profile to your device
- When Settings opens, tap on Install Profile and type in your passcode
- When Safari has opened, tap on Install and confirm your intent by tapping Install
- Settings will launch again, tap Install > Next and then tap Done
- You should see the app icon on your home screen and can start using the app. If you don’t see the icon do these steps again.
Method 2: vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an excellent little tool that makes installing the vShare app onto your device dead easy. All you need is your computer and your iOS device and the instructions to download vShare Helper at the link.
How to Delete vShare :
Deleting the vShare app is easy and can be done in four different ways. Your device will soon be back to how it was before and no other apps will be interfered with. Full instructions can be found at the link below:
Common vShare Errors :
Errors on the vShare app are not that common once it has been installed but there are a few installation errors that make life difficult for some users. Find out what they are and how easy they are to fix.
Untrusted Developer Error :
When you first try to use unofficial apps on your device, you are likely to see the Untrusted Developer error. Don’t worry, this is nothing serious and you can fix it with these steps:
- Open iOS Settings on your device and tap on General
- Tap Profiles and Device Management
- Tap on the app in the profiles list
- Tap Trust and Close the app
- Try the installer again and it will work
Fix App Crashing Issue :
Apple makes no secret of the fact that they don’t want you to use unofficial content and one way they try to stop you is to revoke the certificates for the apps that they don’t approve of. That includes vShare Installer but you can stop it from crashing by installing a VPN; not only will your certificates be protected, but so will you when you browse the net.
Still Having Issues on iOS 11?
vShare Alternative :
vShare Installer is home to a vast amount of apps, games, and tweaks but it may not have what you are looking for. We do have alternatives; have a look at this list of alternatives.
vShare always has been and always will be a popular choice of app installer. It offers enough choice for all users to be satisfied so download it today and follow us on Facebook for more information and updates.