Can’t jailbreak because you are on Android? That means you can’t play console games on your device using the games emulators from Cydia. Except you can, with an app called Happy Chick emulator.
Providing support for all the major consoles, you can play Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros, Call of Duty, and a whole lot more besides.
And the best part?
It’s absolutely free.
Download Happy Chick Emulator:
Downloading it on iOS is simple; you just need to install an alternative app store called vShare app first. Packed with iOS and Android apps and games such as HappyChick, vShare app is also free to download:
- Follow the linked guide to download vShare to your device
- Open vShare and search for Happy Chick
- Tap to install and enjoy all your favorite console games
It’s as simple as that
Happy Chick Features:
What do you get with this great app?
- Quick to download and install
- No rooting required
- Supported on iOS, Android Jellybean and above
- More than 18 consoles supported, including PS1, PPSSPP, Nintendo, etc.
- Multiplayer online gaming fully supported
- Record gameplay and share using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- All games are hosted in the cloud for fast and secure gaming
- One-click play supported
- Loads of other cool features
Isn’t’ that cool?
HappyChick is not the only emulator; there are several others. If you can’t get on with HappyChick, try one of these:
- Delta Emulator
Ready to try HappyChick?
Then go ahead and download vShare and get your free games emulator today. You won’t look back; we promise you that – it’s free, you don’t need to root your device and vShare provides thousands of other apps and games.
What have you got to lose?
Tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips like this.