The GTA range of games is incredibly popular, offering great storylines, fantastic graphics, and sound effects and totally addictive gaming. GTA; San Andreas is the latest installment, released by Rockstar Games ( official ) and, although it was originally for the gaming and desktop platforms, it is now available on mobile devices. Shortly, we are going to tell you how to use vShare to get GTA on your iOS device for free.
GTA – San Andreas Features :
GTA – San Andreas is set in a fictional world in fictional cities and centers around a character named CJ. He wants to avenge his mother’s murder and returns home to his old gang to do so. To play this through the official app store, you would need to pay around $9 for it but we’ll tell you another way to get all these great features and more for free:
- High-quality, intense graphics
- Fully interactive gameplay
- Highly addictive
- Control camera and movement using dual stick controls
- Customize the controls how you want them
- Choose from three control schemes
- Adjust the graphics to suit you and your device
- Support for several languages
- Many more features including fabulous sound effects
Download GTA San Andreas on iOS :
Downloading GTA – San Andreas onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch for free requires you to use vShare, a popular app installer that offers a massive range of modified apps, games and other content. Here’s how to get GTA: San Andreas:
- Use the guide at the link to download vShare onto your iOS device
- Open vShare and search for GTA: San Andreas
- Wait for the search results to load and then chose the relevant one for your specific device or directly click this ( link ) from TweakBox for iOS users
- Tap the Install button and leave your device while GTA: San Andreas installs. When you see the game icon on your home screen, you can exit vShare and start playing.
When you open GTA: San Andreas for the first time, you may see an error that says, Untrusted Developer. This is very simple to fix, just go into your Settings app, open General and then go to Profiles and Device Management. Tap the GTA profile, trust it and close settings. You won’t get that error again.
vShare is a fantastic source of content and GTA: San Andreas is well worth downloading. Don’t forget to share your game experience with us in the comments box below and get more top recommendations by following us on Facebook.