vShare is one of the easiest external app installers to use, downloaded on millions of devices the world over. As with anything, there are a number of commonly asked questions about vShare, and we do our best to answer those questions below.
- 1 Frequently Asked Question:
- 1.1 Why Do We Use a PC to Install vShare?
- 1.2 How Do I Install vShare Helper?
- 1.3 How Do I Download vShare VIP?
- 1.4 I Downloaded an App Through vShare and it Crashed – What Do Now?
- 1.5 I Get a Message on vShare “Insert Apple ID” While Downloading Apps – What Do I Do?
- 1.6 I Downloaded Some Apps But The “Install” Button Doesn’t Work
- 1.7 How Do I Trust An Enterprise App on My iPhone or iPad?
- 1.8 Where Can I Find App Profiles on My iPhone?
- 1.9 How Do I Allow Unknown Sources On My Android Device?
- 1.10 Can I Install iOS Apps on My Android Device?
Frequently Asked Question:
Because it is easier and because it eliminates flashback of any downloaded apps.
Open your Safari browser and go to the link above. From there, you can download vShare VIP and pay the subscription price. You can save $2 off this rice by using the coupon code ‘vshare 666666’.
Open vShare Settings and tap on Reauthorization. Follow the steps given on the screen very carefully. If the ap still doesn’t work, delete it and then reinstall it using vShare.
Connect your iOS device to your computer and open vShare Helper. Click on Reauthorization and then open the app; try again, it should work. If it doesn’t, delete the app and reinstall it through vShare. If the issue still persists, drop us a line with the name of the app in the comments box below and we will find the solution for fixing it ASAP.
I Downloaded Some Apps But The “Install” Button Doesn’t Work
When you click the Install button, you should get a popup on the screen confirming the installation. If you don’t get this, go to the Home Screen where you should be able to see the installation progress. If multiple clicks on “Install” have failed, reboot your iOS device and try again.
How Do I Trust An Enterprise App on My iPhone or iPad?
This is very easy to do:
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on General > Profiles
- In the Enterprise App section, tap the distributor name
- Tap on Trust
- Tap Trust again to confirm
The Enterprise app will now work.
Where Can I Find App Profiles on My iPhone?
Again, this is very simple:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Find and tap on General
- Tap on the option for Profiles and Device Management or, depending on your device, just Profiles
- Here you will find all the app profiles on your device; tap the one you want to modify
From here, you can Trust or delete profiles.
How Do I Allow Unknown Sources On My Android Device?
Simply open your Settings app and go to the Security section. Find Unknown Sources and enable it. Now you can download any APK you want, either by downloading from the internet, via a USB device, from a third-party installer, etc., and it will work on your Android device.
Can I Install iOS Apps on My Android Device?
Not really. It is possible to copy iOS apps to Android but it isn’t possible to install them, and the reason for this is that both platforms use different file formats for their apps. Android uses APK while iOS uses IPA format.
Hopefully, we have answered some of your concerns but if you have any further questions about vShare, feel free to comment in the box below and we will do our best to provide the answers.