vShare is a great way of downloading “FREE” apps and games with plenty of 3rd-party content onto the iPhone or iPad.
Packed with features, the vShare app works on all iOS versions including older iOS 8 and up to latest 2019 version iOS 13 and on all Android versions. You can read more ( about ) this app in the given link.
This 3rd party app supports both iOS and Android platforms so pick the vShare download method that matches your platform.
Method 1: iOS Devices
- Open Safari browser and tap on the download button above. Anyone download link that is available.
- Tap the Install link on the app page that loads so the configuration profile may be downloaded
- Tap Install Profile when Settings opens and then input your passcode
- Tap Install in Safari when it opens and then tap Install to confirm
- Tap Install > Next and then Done when Settings opens and the app icon will show up on your home screen.
- Tap the icon to use the app; if you don’t see it, repeat the steps.
- If vShare is “Not Working” for you, then try an alternative app.
White Screen Issue Fix:
There have been problems after installing vShare store like a white screen without any apps or anything, following these troubleshooting steps.
- Go to the Settings app
- Tap on Safari and then on Clear Website Data
- Open vShare and try again, the white screen should be gone
Android users have been given the opportunity to download free content without Rooting. It does require the manual download of the vShare Android .apk file but this is simple enough, and you can find a full ( tutorial ) with a guided setup. Use the download button below to directly install the apk file on your device.
vShare Helper is a Windows only. EXE program file used to assist users in downloading and installing the app on your iOS or Android device. The full ( tutorial ) for download is given in the link. The EXE file could be downloaded from the link below.
You can also use the above tutorial to download and use the vShare app on your Windows and Mac computer.
vShare App Not Working?
- Easy download and installation
- Supports all devices on iOS 8 to iOS 13
- Works on Android devices too
- Plenty of apps and games to choose from, along with themes, wallpapers, ringtones and more
- Lots of unofficial apps and games
- Updated with new content regularly
- Safe to use
- Lots more features
vShare SE ( Stable Edition ) is one of the VIP version of vShare app which is paid. It is packed with useful features, the best of which are:
- Boasts over 150 million global users
- Well over a million apps and game to choose from, all free
- Your apps and games can be updated through vShare SE.
- Compatible with all iOS devices on all iOS versions, including iOS 13
There are two versions of vShare – vShare SE and vShare ( Regular ). But what is the difference between them? The main difference is that vShare is free and offers a decent amount of free apps and games to choose from whereas vShare SE is a paid version. It offers a lot more choice of content.
vShare SE VIP subscription costs $9.99 per year per device, but you get a $2 Coupon Code ( vshare666666 ). For every friend you invite, they input the code and also get a $2 coupon code; invite 10 friends, and you can install vShare SE on another device for free.
Other Useful Links:
The vShare app has always been a popular choice for iOS users and remains that way today. Now Android users can get a taste of what’s on offer too so download it on either platform and enjoy unfettered, free access to tons of content.
For more useful tips and developer updates, you can follow us on Facebook.