AppValley is the latest in a long line of app installers offering a kind of alternative to vShare app. It offers plenty of apps, ringtones, games, tweaks, emulators, and more and much of it is unofficial.
AppValley Download Guide:
You can use AppValley on iOS very easily but not via the Official Apple app store. Instead, you need to follow the steps below, and all you need is your iPhone or iPad connected to a strong internet connection.
- Open Safari browser and tap the download button above
- When the configuration profile page opens, tap on Install to give the profile the permission to download
- Enter passcode and permissions where asked.
- When the app icon loads on your home screen you can use it – simply tap on it to open the app and find the app or game you want
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
This error happens because Apple doesn’t recognize the developer and hasn’t verified it. You can fix that by following these steps:
- Make a note of the developer name from the error message and click on Cancel
- Open Settings and go to General > Profiles & Device Management
- Find that developer name in the list and tap on it
- Tap on Trust, and then tap Trust to confirm
- Close settings, the app will work without error.
AppValley App Features:
AppValley is one of the most comprehensive app installers, offering plenty of apps and games for everyone. It offers features such as:
- Easy to download and install
- User-friendly app
- Compatible with all devices on iOS 7 or higher
- No jailbreak needed
- Thousands of apps and games on offer
- Loads of unofficial apps and games
- Fully tested for stability, security, and reliability
- Regular updates
- Plenty more features
Is AppValley Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. Apple is continually improving the security on iOS, and that makes it very difficult for jailbreak developers. But if that’s the case, if the iOS is so secure, how can an app like AppValley work? Easily, because it doesn’t work the same way as a jailbreak. While it may contain a lot of apps that you find in vShare, it does need to access the iOS root to work and, in turn, that means it isn’t going against or breaking any of the Security Apple has in place. It runs the same as any other app, and you also have the added protection of SSL encryption for all downloads. The developers also update it on a regular basis – so long as you install the updates, you won’t have any trouble.
Does it App Valley Void Your Warranty?
No, for all the reasons above. As no jailbreak is needed and as it doesn’t go against Apple’s security, they cannot void your warranty for using it. It is used the same way as any other official app, and it is reliable, safe, and secure to use. It is also legal, another reason why your warranty cannot be voided. The only time you may need to be wary is if you download any of the vShare apps – if your device has to go in for repair, simply remove the tweak and reinstall it later.