AppValley is the latest alternative to the vShare app. It offers plenty of free apps, ringtones, games, tweaks, emulators, and more.
You can use AppValley on iOS very easily but not via the official Apple app store. Instead, you need to follow the steps below, and all you need is your iPhone or iPad connected to a strong internet connection.
How to Install AppValley App:
- Open Safari browser and tap the download button above
- When the configuration profile page opens, tap on Install to give the profile the permission to download
- Enter passcode and permissions where asked.
- When the app icon loads on your home screen you can use it – simply tap on it to open the app and find the app or game you want
How Do I Trust AppValley:
This error happens because Apple doesn’t recognize the developer and hasn’t verified it. You can fix that by following these steps:
- Make a note of the developer name from the error message and click on Cancel
- Open Settings and go to General > Profiles & Device Management
- Find that developer name in the list and tap on it
- Tap on Trust, and then tap Trust to confirm
- Close settings, the app will work without error.
AppValley App Features:
AppValley is one of the most comprehensive app installers, offering plenty of apps and games for everyone. It offers features such as:
- Easy to download and install
- User-friendly app
- Compatible with all devices on iOS 7 or higher
- No jailbreak needed
- Thousands of apps and games on offer
- Loads of unofficial apps and games
- Fully tested for stability, security, and reliability
- Regular updates
- Plenty more features
Is AppValley Safe?
Yes, it is. It does need to access the iOS root to work and, in turn, that means it isn’t going against or breaking any of the Security Apple has in place. It runs the same as any other iOS app, and you also have the added protection of SSL encryption for all downloads. The developers ( Twitter ) also update it on a regular basis – so long as you install the updates, you won’t have any trouble.
Does AppValley Void Your Warranty?
No, it does not void your warranty as no jailbreak is needed and as it doesn’t go against Apple’s security, they cannot void your warranty for using it. It is used the same way as any other official app, and it is reliable, safe, and secure to use.
It is also legal, another reason why your warranty cannot be voided. The only time you may need to be wary is if you download any of the apps – if your device has to go in for repair, simply remove the tweak and reinstall it later.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Apps are on AppValley?
- Does AppValley Cost Money?
No. AppValley app is completely free to download and use. However, if you are looking for a premium service, then there is also an AppValley VIP Service with a yearly subscription option.
- How to Get AppValley for Android?
AppValley app is only available for the iPhone and iPad. Android version is under development and currently unavailable.