Fortnite is fast becoming one of the most played games in the world. It isn’t a new game by any means; originally released in 2017, it took a while to get off the ground but now it’s the only name you hear when people talk of the games they play. While the app is free to download from the iOS app store, there are in-app purchases that you will need to buy if you want to get the best out of your game. We will be showing you a way of getting all those in-app features for free using an installer called vShare.
What is Fortnite ?
Fortnite is a game of survival. The object of the game is simple, fight and make it to the end of the game. As you fight, your safe zone will continue to shrink, making it harder to avoid lethal hits. Originally for Windows, Mac, Xbox, and PS4, Fortnite was then made available on mobile platforms and includes a number of famous characters to make the game more exciting.
Fortnite Features :
- Free download
- Build a safe area and destroy others
- Gather resources to survive
- Up to 100 players in any one game
- Play alone, as a pair or in squads of four players
- Updated weekly with new elements
- Much more
Download Fortnite on iOS :
To get Fortnite on your iOS device, with all the in-app features for free, you must go through an external app installer called vShare first. vShare offers plenty of modified apps and games to download, not just Fortnite:
- Download vShare onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ( a full guide can be found at the link )
- Now open your iOS Settings app and go to Profiles via General
- Tap on the vShare profile and tap Trust
- Close Settings and launch vShare on your device and go to the search bar
- Type Fortnite and tap Search
- Download the result for your iOS device by tapping it and taping Install
- Wait; when the installation has finished, the Fortnite icon is on your home page – tap to open and enjoy.
vShare is a great app installer, originally a Cydia repository but now free for everyone to enjoy. Fortnite is just one game that you can get from vShare so install it today and tell us how you get on with it. Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep bringing you all the latest updates and top tips for apps.